My Concession Speech

Well, I didn't win the New Blog Showcase. I came in second, after Rush Limbaughtomy. That's okay. I got some additional traffic, and experienced the kindness of strangers who linked to me. Thank you,
The Funny Farm
Rush Limbaughtomy
From Behind the Wall of Sleep
The Smarter Cop
Practical Penumbra
Stuff
All Day Permanent Red
Wizbang!
Frogs and Ravens
Unlocking the Air
rouquin ricain's Journal
Self-Winding
Frizzy Logic
The most interesting thing is that The Funny Farm apparently believed that I was making the whole thing up. Today I was driving along the congested Ramakrishna Mutt Road, past Kapaleeshwarar Temple,

#


weaving among cars, auto-rickshaws, bullock carts, hand-carts, motorcycles, bicycles, and of course pedestrians. I kept grinning at the thought that I could have invented even a fraction of it.


And my vote for the next showcase: Frogs and Ravens.

No comments: