Teju Cole. A voice I've been missing.

Welcome, dear reader. This is my new web experiment. The experiment ends with the month of January, at which time I'll be going back into the woodwork where I came from.

But while it is around, I hope this blog proves to be a place for good stories, both in the main columns and in the comments boxes. Mostly, you can expect words and images related to a journey I made to Nigeria in December 2005, though from time to time I may stray from that brief. Blogging is public, but there's also an intensely private aspect to what I'm doing here, namely, working on my writing and photography. There can be a meaningful intersection between that private work and this public sphere. That's what I hope for in this brief sojourn in Blogistan. Thank you for reading and looking.

No comments: