Vaishnavite Temples in Tamil Nadu

Saivite Temples in Tamil Nadu

Preserving Place - the Ecotone group blogging topic for December 1.

How beautiful this is! Stonehenge 360 (via Caterina).

And so is this: Mr. Picassohead. Create your own Picasso. (Where did I find it?)

Since someone asked: I didn't even come close to finishing my NaNoWriMo novel. The minute we decided to go away for a week I knew I was doomed. I tried to write in Mahabalipuram, but mainly I thought about what a dull piece of work I was labouring over, and wishing I had a little more pizzazz in my soul. Khair, tomorrow is another day.

(I like that word, pizzazz! It just popped into my head, it's not one that I use. Do people use it any more? There's something about words with 'z' in them, like 'zing.' -- they seem to have energy -- 'sizzle' -- that's why I like the Urdu word 'zilzilla' - earthquake. It sounds to me like a thunderbolt, striking the earth and cleaving it open.)

No comments: